Tuesday, January 20, 2009

10-17 Sarah & Rebecca - A Sister's Session

Can I say that I love hangin out with Sarah. I've had the pleasure of shooting her E-Session, Wedding, Trash the Dress and now a special session with her sister to give to mom as a gift. The sessions are always fun, easy and we always end up with more great pics to choose from than we need. Today was no exception! Add Rebecca to the mix, she is equally as fun loving and amicable as Sarah. It's funny how when siblings are together time can stand still. We can revert back to our roles as children. I reflect back to when I was younger. The oldest of 3 children. My two younger brothers often subject to the "life lessons" that I was teaching them... It's a wonder they even speak to me after all of the stuff I used to get us into. I can still remember John, who was the youngest, writing on pieces of paper all the things he was gonna tell mom and dad once they got home. Ha, ha... only he couldn't write yet so he had lines of scribble on paper.... Funny now, funnier then.

I digress as usual=) Back to Sarah and Rebecca! We spent the afternoon roaming the park that sits in their backyard. Walking the paths and climbing the trees that they did so frequently when they were young. What a beautiful glimpse to capture for their mom. Her girls are older now but the sights are the same and in these images I am sure she can see their childhood reflections. Here's just a few =)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cindy,

I loved the surprise gift album of Becca & Sarah! The park played since an important role in their lives growing up that it was the perfect setting for the session. Everyone I showed the album to remarked upon the quality of the photography, particularly the colors and the composition of the shots. Thank you!

The girls' mom