Tuesday, August 7, 2007

7-14 The Wedding of Julie and Jeff


There are some brides who the day runs and others who run the day. Today however Julie was neither. I loved how Julie just took in every moment of her wedding day in stride. She was so poised regardless of people tugging her here and there, nothing fazed her. A smile on her face and Jeff by her side was how I'll remember her that day. We had the sun smiling at us too! Which never hurts. Love is a strange and powerful thing. I am fortunate to witness its manifestation so many times and so many ways. I love how Jeff was always looking out for Julie and making sure she was ok. Such the gentleman! I truly wish the both of you the best of luck and have fun in Hawaii!!!!! I'm jealous. Just make sure to drink a Mai Tai, wiggle your toes in the sand and toast a sunset once for me.




No comments: