Monday, August 27, 2007

Aug 4, 2007 - The wedding of Janell and Patrick



It was a balmy August morning when Lori and I set out to make the trek to shoot Janell and Pat's wedding. Hmmm, I wonder if this heat will dissipate as the day goes on or are we in for it later? Well, despite the unforgiving heat and sun the day was wonderful and filled with what I like to call Janellisms. I found Janell to be the type of person that just makes you want to smile. Her bubbly and matter of fact personality had us cracking up countless times. A Janellism is a statement made with such candor and truth that you are just so happy to be dealing with someone "real" and I was more than happy to be in this position. Pat's quiet and gentle demeanor just had a way of making you feel calm and ready to take on anything. These are the conditions that make my day! Two kids in love and loving that they are in love and family and friends that love them being in love. Did I mention that I love this family! I had the pleasure of shooting their family portrait session last summer in Ocean City and then baby Eva shortly there after and now Janell's and Pat's wedding. They are all just such warm and welcoming people, the type of people that you can only hope to come across your path, so thanks to you all and thank you especially for allowing me to share in so many of your milestones and hopefully many more! Stay tuned for Janell's post bridal session on the 26th of August.








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cindy' you have made my granddaughter's day with your pic's. They are so Beautiful,she looks like a Princess. I can't wait to see all pic's.
Janice Hinkle ( grandmother )