Tuesday, August 7, 2007

7-7-07 The Wedding of Jeanmarie and Brian



Lucky Sevens!!! The most anticipated wedding date of 2007 as noted by many popular bridal mags. I was excited to shoot this wedding not because of the date but because Jeanmarie and Brian are 2 free spirited, fun loving and really cool people. They were so much fun at their E-Session so I knew things would be laid back and just flow on the day of their wedding. Val and I teamed up for the coverage and it seemed way too effortless. The wedding and reception was held at The WIllows in Wayne, which is 47 acres of lush rolling hills, a lake and historic country houses. I was so stoked when Jeanmarie opted to take some pics after the ceremony at this cool little house down the path that had an antique gas pump and some really interesting textures. I knew that they really didn't want a ton of posed shots so since I had one location to do I thought "hey - forget the lake and fountain let's go to this cool spot." I'm always at my best when I can just create based on something that inspires me. The grounds were gorgeous, the ceremony was a balance of laughter and tear jerking moments, the reception lively yet intimate. A finale of fireworks being fired from a nearby town capped off a great day from beginning to end. I only wish that we could have taken Brian up on his offer to go hang out and After Party with them because I know that they would have been so fun to hang out with but a long day and a long ride ahead of us kept me in check. Rain check!




No comments: