Thursday, August 16, 2007

7-16 Sarah and Jesse - Post Bridal Session

Normally I post a handful of my favorite images from a session. Normally... This time I just couldn't narrow down my choices to just a few. I narrowed the hundreds down to my fave 30 and then narrowed a bit more to get to these. So Sarah and Jesse and your gorgeousness, thanks to such an amazingly fun shoot. Thanks for indulging me and always saying yes, yes, yes we'll try that. I love these images and I hope other brides will opt for a post bridal session and see that it's not just about trashing the dress but more about getting great shots in locations that perhaps on your wedding day you wouldn't have tried. Brave soul that Sarah is, well she took a swim in hers and the surf was merciless! Atlantic City was a perfect backdrop and offered us urban and beach locations within minutes of each other. The weather was mild and a bit on the foggy side so it made for nice drama. I can't say enough about how exhilarating it is for me to shoot without constraint and feed the artist side of my photographic needs. I hope you love these teasers as much as I do.

On another note keep your eyes posted for my next post bridal. The lovely Janell and Patrick on the 26th. Lakes and barns and fishing oh my! I'm extending this session free of charge to all 2007 and prior brides. So if you are interested in putting your dress back on and going to some cool locations and having fun while getting incredible shots just email me and it's on! 2008 pricing will offer this session at a rate of $500 to include a 1-4 hour session and coffee table book.













No comments: