Thursday, August 23, 2007

7-28-07 Roslyn and Adam's E-session

Life can be funny sometimes. People cross your path and you never know when you may see them again. Roles can sometimes be reversed and in this instance they were and I'm much happier for it. Adam and Roslyn are getting married! Yay! It seems like a lifetime ago that Adam was one of my up and coming managers. Now I have the pleasure of working for him! We had the best time in Baltimore doing their E-session! I had some locations in mind so we started at the Harbor and worked our way in and around Fells point. So much beauty and texture! I thoroughly enjoyed myself and hope you two did as well!









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cindy,

It was awsome working with you on this shoot! Your pictures are beautiful, we really, really love them. It would not have been the same with anyone else. We had so much fun and felt so relaxed. We can't wait for the wedding to see all that you will capture to create lasting memories for us. If you ever need a few models don't forget how much fun we were!! Thanks so much!