Tuesday, August 7, 2007

July 1st - Taryn and Mark E-Session

Going to the beach woohoo! Yes my love affair with the beach continues as I head out to shoot Taryn and Mark's E-session. The weather - lovely, the sky - gorgeous, the couple - Amazing... These two were so accepting of my requests and I got such a great vibe that day and can't wait to shoot their wedding in October!

There's just something that I love about the feel of wet sand in between your toes. Walking hand in hand on the beach, feeling the wind in your hair, mmmmmm just so romantic.


Loving the late afternoon light. It really just enhances the mood elements of the day. I find that once the one that you love is so close to you it's just so easy to look at them and have that emotion captured or maybe they just made my job easy =)


1 comment:

Me said...

Wow, Cindy, these are fantastic!! Especially love the one of the couple in the ocean--what a great shot with the clouds and the surf!

We've been recommending you to every couple we know who are getting married :)