Friday, August 17, 2007

July 21 - The wedding of Lanay and Brian

Every detail of the day was planned and executed to perfection. Lanay inspires me in this way. We started off the day getting ready in a lush suite at The Rittenhouse Hotel in Philadelphia overlooking the park.. Beautiful natural light cascaded into every room creating a warm and inviting space. The flowers were gorgeous, the bridesmaids a joy and the kids so very well behaved. The ceremony took place at the breathtaking Church of the Holy Trinity. There were some really cool details at the reception held at The Venice Plaza. My two favorites were the Martini luge and the most original thank you I've ever witnessed. The bride and Groom wrote and set to beats a rap. The crowd loved it! I laughed and was highly entertained as well so much so that I too applauded and stood up. The vibe all day was just this really cool everything falling in place and good times kinda feeling. I guess there is a lot to be said about the kind of people that Lanay and Brian are, well loved and respected by all and just a tremendous joy to work with. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you for letting me share in all of the wonderful components of this day! You both truly are sweethearts by day and rock stars by night!







No comments: