Friday, May 11, 2007

Chio in the Morning! May 10, 2007










What do skies mysteriously clearing up, golf cart deputies, FBI warnings, a $26.00 parking ticket and little Sammy kissing Lilli all have in common???? Why it's a shoot with Chio and the Morning show of course! Chio, Justice, Ryan and G-N joined me on an interesting afternoon outing to shoot some new head shots and group shots.

We started off at a location that we cannot disclose or else we were told that the FBI will come scoop us up and imprison us all since we were illegally there and looked like a national threat...(seriously not making this up =) the security guard was very stern with us behind our backs talking loudly on her celly- where you at...) I think that Sammy is the culprit- he's vicious! We are gonna call this place Chio's landing for arguments sake. What began as an overcast morning evolved into a bright and beautiful fluffy cloud kinda day. Perfect for a photo shoot! So for all you P-1 listeners out there, yes, they are just as nice and vibe just as well with each other in person as they do on the air. They were so cool to work with and made my job fun as well as easy. We moved on to our second location but not before discovering a parking ticket on my windshield. Very suspicious I don't think I was there long enough for my meter to expire. Parking Authority- they are like Spiderman appearing out of nowhere. Anyways, I was rewarded with perfect lighting and a crew who despite having been up nearly 12 hours already to my 4 were so at ease and nailed everything that I asked of them. Thank you guys for a great shoot and it was truly my pleasure! Afterwards G-N and I thought that the puppies were overdue for a play date so we headed back to my office where Lilli got to meet Samurai for the first time. OMG! How much cuter can you get!!! They went non stop playing for close to an hour. Simply adorable, when he left he was sure to plant a goodbye kiss on her cheek. Look for them both to appear in a new clothing line designed by G-N. Overall a memorable day filled with great blog worthy moments.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is great! I listen to Chio in the morning all the time. I love the red background and the first picture with the clouds as the background is awesome :) They look great especially since the FBI was hot on your tails..that's funny.

Anonymous said...

These are so cool! P1, P1!!!