Thursday, May 10, 2007

Isn't she Lovely.....Sofia 2 weeks old 5-10-07











I went to Northeast Philadelphia for baby Sofia's first photoshoot on Thursday. She is 2 weeks old with a beautiful set of lungs and an unbelievable head of hair. What a little peanut! Everything about her was all girl on the outside from her dainty and slender fingers to her gorgeous locks. On the inside she surprised me with her will and independence. She was so unbelievably strong for a 2 week old. She stayed awake the entire session, ate about 3 times and I swore at one point she was going to get up on her knees and crawl! Well, I'm sure not actually but it sure looked that way. Babies amaze me. They are just so precious and innocent. I love the smell of babies and the softness of their skin and hair. They are only this little once and they grow so fast this is why I love to document the little details. In the blink of an eye they are a teenager asking for the keys to the car! So, enjoy the time you have with your babies and may they all be as sweet as little Sofia!

I had a lot of fun doing this session. Babies are always challenging. You never know if you are going to get a great shot because they really haven't learned yet how to communicate with you and vice versa. Patience is key. I have found that if you just wait and watch you can definitely capture their personality, it only takes a split second to get that glimpse. Thank you Sofia for letting me catch a few glimpses!

No comments: