Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Jeanmarie and Brian Engagement Session 4-9-07






A sunny afternoon and even sunnier clients! Jeanmarie and Brian were such a breath of fresh air! They were just so much fun to shoot! They chose a few spots in Philly that they liked to hang out at and we just had a great time. What I loved most was their relaxed personalities and not being afraid to be quirky or silly. I could tell though that the silliness stopped when Brian kissed Jeanmarie. They are in love and it shows and I can't wait to be there to shoot the wedding. I just know that we are going to have the greatest time catching all of the wonderful moments of the day!

I'm so happy that the weather is changing for the better. I really hope that this is an indication of how my luck will be this year. So far so good as you can see by the bright blue beautiful sky and equally beautiful clouds. Score= Cindy- 1, Mother Nature - 0. The wedding will be on 7-7-07 we'll all make sure to play that number that day =)~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Finally a photography that isn't afraid to veer off the beaten path! This series of pictures are fantastic! They're in love, happy and free spirited and you've captured that! My favorite is the last picture, it's just him, her and the beautiful blue sky in the background. What a difference between your style of shooting versus a basic blue backdrop at a portrait studio. I can't wait for our shoot!!!