Thursday, May 31, 2007

Molly and Lee - Engagement Session






I often wonder if we ever really get lost...Maybe it's meant to be, maybe it's just so we can discover something we may not have seen otherwise. I can remember my father jokingly taking "the scenic" route frequently when we traveled.

Lori, Katie and I took "the scenic" route when we met with Molly and Lee for their engagement session. Good thing because our discovery was this amazing 100 year old chapel with the most gorgeous detailed arches and stone. What a wonderful backdrop for such a great couple. Molly and Lee were a lot of fun and we thank you for sharing the afternoon with us. Lee even had a few battle wounds but that didn't stop him from running in the weeds, scooping Molly up or even a fun little piggy back ride. I'm sure the wedding is going to be as much of a pleasure to shoot as this session was! Here are a few of my faves from the day.

No comments: