Thursday, May 10, 2007

The wedding of Andrea and Marc 5-5-07








Woohooooooo! The score is Cindy- 3, Mother Nature - 0. Yeah that's right. A gorgeous day for a wedding at the beach. Ocean City Nj bound today for the wedding of Andrea and Marc. Marc is a videographer for all of you out in Blogland who may be looking for a videographer. I love his vision and style of shooting so I was anxious to shoot this wedding. I actually lost sleep over it! I ran shot lists and ideas through my head all night long and drove myself crazy. I make myself crazy because I care and today it paid off!

The beach house where they were getting ready was perfect. Two levels, separate entrances same location. How ideal! Andrea was simply stunning. Her gown fit her perfectly- even after we altered it on site (we removed a wire that she just couldn't stand). Beautiful natural light, adorable flower girl and 8 bridesmaids to take care of everything. What more could you ask for. Marc was so handsome and we got some excellent shots of him getting ready. Let's never forget the grooms! It's their day too. After a beautiful ceremony we headed off to the beach for their portraits. The wind was a bit chilly and blowing sand and everyone around but you would never know how cold the girls were by looking at the images. They were all such troopers. As I was shooting I couldn't believe how things just flowed. Thanks to Marc and Andrea for being so patient and indulging me in my need to shoot, shoot, shoot. They even came out later for some shots near sunset, unfortunately the clouds took over and we really didn't get much color in the sky. They are a class act! They sat us at a table so that we could get our food when they got theirs this way we could be taking pictures when they were ready and not starving. It worked out beautifully. The reception shots were such fun, I don't think the dance floor was ever empty. The Flander's was a great venue and really captured that Beach feel in an elegant way. I don't think I've ever had Mack and Manco's pizza and filet in the same place =)~ Yum yum yum, Thanks Marc for the suggestion!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cindy you are awesome. You made me look and feel beautiful on my special day. These pictures are gorgeous. Can't wait to see the rest. So glad that you were apart of our day. You have such a great vision, professional with a funny side. The day was absolutly perfect!! Thank you