Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Introducing "The Girl"


Kristin was about 12 years old when "the girl" appeared on the scene. I vaguely remember the conversation but it went something like this..."Kris do you have my 5 dollars? No, the girl has it. Well can the girl give it to me? No, she's in Florida picking oranges." I was perplexed but soon discovered that "The Girl" would appear and disappear convenient to chores, infractions and mystery issues. "The Girl," well she's quite the jet setter and I think Kris enjoys contriving stories about where the girl is and why certain things go undone.

On another note I am so HAPPYYYYYYYYY! Kris got her first job! Yay! I'm so proud of her. We did a mock interview and I was amazed at how articulate she is. She beat out 18 other applicants and for her very first interview ever this is quite an accomplishment. She loves fashion, hair, make-up etc... So having a job is essential. Besides I think she needs the character and discipline that only a manager not a mother can give her. Kudos to Kristin and the start of her life in the workforce!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, Mom, that's so sweet. Love ya and thanks for the help with the job. :]

Cindy Guessford said...

Of course punkin! No matter how old you are and how many jobs come and go I will always be your biggest fan ;)

Amber said...

So thats where "the girl" came from. I now know the story. I was always a bit confused..lol