Sunday, May 20, 2007

Mia and Sean - Engagement Session





Mia's excitement for the shoot was contagious. This is a couple who are truly up for anything and I can't wait to shoot the wedding! The venue will have amazing photo opps and best of all I love when my clients just let me do what I do! Not once was there even a question of what we were doing even when we walked along the center median amidst traffic (no brides or grooms were harmed in the process of taking these pictures =). We got so many great and fun shots and they will make for a beautiful engagement book. I don't want to tempt fate or anything but ... another gorgeous day! Cindy 9, mother nature = a big fat zero woohooooo! Thanks mother nature, I'm a fan this year. Mia and Sean, thanks for the Italian restaurant recommendations. I love food finds!

No comments: