Sunday, June 3, 2007

The Wedding of Susan and Mike 6-2-07







Today I wake up and I'm so happy that there is no rain in sight. Every Country Club wedding last year was you guessed it...Sprinkling, drizzling, showers - pretty much every form of precipitation was experienced. Now don't get me wrong. I love the rain, the smell of rain and the wonderful and fresh glistening that's left after the raining has stopped. It's the full on blocking of light and limitations that can really dampen (no pun intended) the opps at a wedding. Regardless, we didn't need to worry about that today. An absolutely gorgeous day and a beautiful couple as well! From beginning to end Susan had every detail worked out to perfection. The time line left plenty of time to get in everything. The guys were all ready when I arrived for their getting ready shots. Unbelievable! Every single one of them! Thus was my indication that this day would be smooth sailing and it was. Susan was so much fun at her getting ready, relaxed and taking everything in stride. The ceremony was beautiful and afterwards we headed to Springford Country Club for the reception and their portraits. What I appreciated most about this day and this couple was how much everyone involved with this wedding executed every single detail just the way that Susan planned. What an amazing way to show your love for someone - helping to make her special day everything that she dreamed of. Thanks to you Susan and Mike for choosing me to share in it!

No comments: