Saturday, June 23, 2007

The Wedding of Laura and Jon 6-22-07

Wonder twins power in shape of.....Bride and Groom?








Most of you know that I'm a softy. I pretty much cry or tear up at just about every wedding that I shoot. This day was no exception but now I can also add that at times I chuckled softly and at a few points laughed out loud hysterically. Laura and Jon, such a refreshing couple. They wanted the type of coverage that captured them just being them. Love, love, love it! Tender moments ran rampant, from the first glimpse he had of her - he had a hankie prepared for the occasion - to the vows. It was such a sweet moment when Laura placed the ring on Jon's finger and as he was pulling his hand away she held on for just a second longer. My emotions vacillated back and forth from joy to love to tenderness, laughter and on and on. I can only imagine what they must have been feeling. It was a blast spending the day with them and my pleasure taking the fun, serious and romantic images!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful, can't wait to see the rest.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pictures. I agree with Andrew. Can't wait to see the rest!

Jon said...

Cindy, these are great! We are so excited to see all the great shots you took that day. I'm sure there will be plenty to laugh over!
Laura and Jon