Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Wasting Away Again in Margaritaville 6-26-07



I love parrot heads!!! A sunny Tuesday afternoon spent in a parking lot at the Tweeter enjoying friends, fun and Corona of course! I love the free spirited friendliness that you experience amongst fellow Buffet fans but my favorite thing to do is to walk around and consistently be amazed at the tailgating contraptions and portable blenders/etc that people come up with. It's amazing. Between the sand, pools bars and pong tables that wind up in the lot and the fans just enjoying the day you know that it really is 5'O clock somewhere. I close my eyes, recline in my beach chair and think of how simple things can be when people are just friendly because it's the cool thing to do...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wasn't there, but I feel like I was after looking at your pictures! Yay :)