Saturday, June 30, 2007

The Wedding of Ally and Brian 6-29-07

Will it rain? Hmmm the forcast says yes, muwahhahhhhhhhaaahaaa..... I say No! Ally ordered up the weather and she got it right. She must have remembered my comments during the engagement session when I said that I loved overcast days. The lighting is just perfect, well you guest it! Overcast and perfect, not a raindrop in sight! 9 bridesmaids and 9 groomsmen and the karate kid! There was this kid, he had on a karate uniform and wandered aimlessly into the background of our group shots. It was hilarious for the first 5 takes then we all started yelling in his direction to walk away, this prompted him to walk towards us....No Karate Kid, No...the other way. Minor obstacle, the rest of the night was effortless. Brian and Ally, thanks for working with me even though the nasty traffic wanted to do battle with us! I love clients like you both who take things in stride, trust in me and in the end we have beautiful images. Much love to you both! The dance floor was packed the entire evening making capturing the fun ever so easy! Thanks to all who attended for doing what you should do at a wedding, celebrating life and love...







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love all the pictures...especially the first with the couple against the bricks and the last with the flowers in the foreground and th couple in the background. Beautiful!